This release is made available on March 25, 2019.
- Saisei flow data graphs now account for multiple Saisei boxes inside a network.
- Resolved an issue that would force the Saisei into an out of sync status when updating services.
- Correctly marks subnet hosts to their appropriate plan, instead of defaulting them to ‘delinquent’.
- Updated the way we check for Slowed plans to avoid creating some of them unnecessarily.
- Updated the way we handle responses to avoid logging incorrect errors when attempting to remove an item that has already been removed.
- Saves correct port numbers based on protocol if none is specified.
- Corrected the delinquency date when bill due after settings were taken into account.