- Equipment form will load pending sites in the select of available network sites.
- Fixes network location not being set initially when adding equipment to one.
- Contact Language preference will no longer default to None, and will default to the System Default.
- Updated Background to have a default value of “.1”.
- Enabled “Other” policy by default when adding a new service.
- Ensures default up/down rate will be set even if not saved properly in Powercode.
- Updated default policies to be set to the appropriate values.
- Updated the way we check for parents to ensure equipment has the correct ParentID in Saisei if possible.
- Updated the way subnets are saved to avoid an issue where MikroTik was not handling them in an appropriate way.
- Resolved an issue where Slave BMUs would sometimes be kicked out of sync unnecessarily.
- Added some adjustments to correctly order MikroTik filter rules.
- Resolved an issue that was affecting a system fatal error when attempting to connect to outside servers.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing mass notifications from sending when using sms as the notification type.
- Both email and sms input boxes will no longer be hidden when selecting “Both” as the notification type.