Powercode Release 23.03.27[BETA]
This release is behind a breakpoint. Please contact support to schedule an upgrade.
- Added options for international templates. #TDP-5
- Improved load time on large call record data sets. #2650
- Resolved issues with the schedule live view not honoring the schedule override. #2695
- Resolved issues where high amounts of fields would result in the column being very narrow. #2566
- Resolved an issue where the monthly discount select dropdown was not scrollable or searchable, leaving some options unselectable. #2598
- Resolved an issue with the logs not sorting chronologically. #2660
- Resolved issues with the customer tag filter not showing all the customers. #2692
- Resolved issues with the inventory product graphs not accurately reflecting counts. #2691
- Resolved an issue where the history was not showing deleted inventory.
- General improvements including error handling in the event MySQL crashes.
- Added a config option for the IPPay credit card information updater.
- Resolved an issue with e-check and ProPay.
- Improved handling of responses from the credit card activity report. #2680
- Updated to the powercode map icons to have better contrast with the background of Google maps.
- Resolved issues with international call billing.
- Resolved issues with the token not refreshing for dropbox oAuth. #1394
- Public beta version of Telrad integration.
- Public beta version.
Powercode recommends contacting Powercode support to audit your Saisei config and possibly reset the configuration to ensure that the configuration functions as intended going forward.
- Update to use MIR/CIR, sequence, and priority for policies.
- Remote subnets are now entered into the Saisei host table as a subnet entry instead of treating the remote subnets as access points within Saisei.
- The Saisei config auto saves every six hours now.
- Resolved an issue with attachments on emails.
- Resolved an issue with the support email blacklist page not loading properly.
- Resolved an issue where the job template would be unselectable.
- Expanded the next day job reminder configuration options.
- Integration in beta.
- Sort fields alphabetically in all views.
Mikrotik is in beta and untested. A stable tested version will come in the following release in weeks to come.
- Added abbreviations to the sites list.