We’re making our way through Powercode and giving various pages some much needed facelifts by implementing a more modern UI. You’ll see us do some basic pages first. We can’t wait for you to see what we have in store for the more forefront pages. Keep an eye out.
- Re-skinned Customer Balance Detail report.
- Re-skinned Add/Edit Service page.
- Re-skinned Add/Edit RMU page.
- Customer files now sort by filename as the default.
- Updated several alignment aspects on the BMU Statistics page.
- Long descriptions no longer go off the screen in the transaction log.
We’ve more or less integrated everything cnMaestro allows us to integrate. We should have some historical graphs showing in a future release soon.
- Created new view for Access Points.
- Created new view for Subscriber Modules.
- Optimize API queries when looking at a single client.
- Added ability to reboot a device with a button click in Powercode.
- UI Updates
- Event Log data is now sorted properly by time.
- Avoided a case where the API might fail to connect.
- If a device is ‘Offline’, we now hide the reboot button.
- For ePMP devices, we will try to display data based on either the Wireless MAC address or the Ethernet MAC address, regardless of which one you enter in Powercode.