- End point updateEquipment will properly return the EquipmentID of an existing IP as originally expected.
- End point updateCustomer now accepts ‘activation date’ (or 0) as billDay to set “Activation Day” as their Bill Day.
- Contacts that are being updated will no longer re-hash passwords if they have not changed.
- Updated the ACH Batch count in the System Event Log widget to display the correct amount of pending transactions (instead of displaying none at all).
- You can no longer attempt to delete a contact if you don’t have the appropriate permissions. We won’t even pretend that it might work.
- Fixed an issue with Cvv validation that was preventing some customers from adding Credit Cards through the Customer Portal.
- Added default value option to custom fields on edit so that the default value does not reset.
- System emails will now reference the correct MultiBrand Company when using the %%COMPANYNAME%% variable.
- Resolved an incorrect link for transferring equipment.
- Deleted inventory will no longer show as selectable in the equipment form.
- Equipment Log csv export will now export all entries instead of only exporting the first 100 rows.
- New “Whitelist” field when editing the Saisei BMU for pushing specific IPs or subnets to a whitelist plan in Saisei.
- Updated schedule overrides so they don’t automatically increment end time on edit. Additionally, we disabled autofilling to avoid displaying the autofill box on top of the date select widget.
- Updated core configuration to avoid some cases where gateway errors would occur.
- Updated how we save file names to avoid cases where the file would not save to the correct location and could not be linked properly.
- Removed some links that were trying to load a status change icon from the billing server in emails (now uses a universal character instead).
- Hosts that are unset in Saisei are now set into the default rate plan instead of the delinquent plan (by default).
- Fixed several cases where Saisei customers would not be updated in Saisei.
- Updated equipment parent selection to only update the parent if it is an exact match.
- Updating infrastructure equipment will now properly update infrastructure leases as well.
- MikroTik interface entries will now properly update when moving address ranges (to prevent orphaned data cases).
- updateEquipment now returns the EquipmentID if it matches an existing piece of equipment.
- Resolved a case where throughput graphs for probes wouldn’t load properly.
- Fixed several issues with address range calculations that would prevent the range from being selected as expected.
- Made automatically filtering address ranges an optional feature that can be enabled or disabled.
- Resolved several issues that would prevent refunds from properly processing.
- Updated the way we process in-house ACH payments to resolve issues that were preventing the generation of ACH batches.
- Fixed a bug that would disregard some ACH formatting settings.
- Fixed an incorrect batch count display in the System Event Log widget.
- Scheduled events will no longer prorate when scheduled for a Customer’s Billing Day (to prevent erroneous duplicate charges).
- Resolved a case in which some legacy data would prevent Bank Payments from processing automatically as expected.
- Updated CreditCard widget and adjusted it to correctly display the Customer name by default.
- All CreditCard addition and modification logs will now consistently follow the same format.
- BankAccount updates will no longer incorrectly be labeled as CreditCard updates.
- Added in missing Customer Event Log when deleting a Payment Account.
- Fixed various issues with the Add Customer Wizard Payment Account addition – you should now be able to fully add Payment Accounts when creating a new account (including the previously missing CVV field).
- Payments Received report now lists all transactions even if the Payment Account used had been deleted (these will be denoted with a ‘Deleted’ entry in the report).
- Editing a custom report will no longer occasionally close while selecting which inputs to modify.
- Custom Reports will now save even if they don’t have a description.
- Fixed a case where a service matching setting would prevent unique services from Ipifony from being billed in Powercode.
- Powercode logo and beta branding have been added to the Navigation Bar.
- Resolved a global issue that would prevent some Event Logs from properly reporting the user making the change.