Release 19.05.21 [Beta]
- End point updateEquipment will properly return the EquipmentID of an existing IP as originally expected.
- End point updateCustomer now accepts ‘activation date’ (or 0) as billDay to set “Activation Day” as their Bill Day.
- Contacts that are being updated will no longer re-hash passwords if they have not changed.
- Updated the ACH Batch count in the System Event Log widget to display the correct amount of pending transactions (instead of displaying none at all).
- You can no longer attempt to delete a contact if you don’t have the appropriate permissions. We won’t even pretend that it might work.
- Fixed an issue with Cvv validation that was preventing some customers from adding Credit Cards through the Customer Portal.
- Added default value option to custom fields on edit so that the default value does not reset.
- System emails will now reference the correct MultiBrand Company when using the %%COMPANYNAME%% variable.
- Resolved an incorrect link for transferring equipment.
- Deleted inventory will no longer show as selectable in the equipment form.
- Equipment Log csv export will now export all entries instead of only exporting the first 100 rows.
- New “Whitelist” field when editing the Saisei BMU for pushing specific IPs or subnets to a whitelist plan in Saisei.
- Updated schedule overrides so they don’t automatically increment end time on edit. Additionally, we disabled autofilling to avoid displaying the autofill box on top of the date select widget.
- Updated core configuration to avoid some cases where gateway errors would occur.
- Updated how we save file names to avoid cases where the file would not save to the correct location and could not be linked properly.
- Removed some links that were trying to load a status change icon from the billing server in emails (now uses a universal character instead).