- Resolved an issue with BaiCells where adding a Package would not update services properly.
- Call Logs will no longer display out of order in the overview list.
- Changes to a Customer Account will now always log changes properly – they were sometimes failing previously due to the nature of the change.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent any column except for CustomerID from being filterable in Customer Status lists.
- Re-added all default policies to Saisei.
- Equipment will be added to the queue even if it doesn’t have an interface which was causing a disruption with Queues.
- Resolved an issue that was causing remote subnets not to load as expected.
- We now only add Infrastructure to the MikroTik if it is tied to a BMU.
- Fixed an issue that wasn’t grouping customers properly for determining which customers should receive a notification.
- Overage charge amounts in GB will now properly be converted.
- Added address to the Equipment by Status report.
- Delinquent customer emails now properly use the Customer Name and not the name of an individual contact.
- Fix for empty or non-existent serial numbers incorrectly triggering validation.
- Resolved an issue where mirrored BMUs would not always pull the correct master BMU to send probes to.