This release is made available on January 28, 2019. Our versioning scheme is being deviated from for the time being, which is why this release is versioned 18.12.21. We are doing this in preparation of our CentOS 7 releases of Powercode which will make a clean start for version with 19.x.x. We apologize for any confusion.
Additionally, after this update, it is recommended that you resync any Saisei devices you have in Powercode.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing proper propagation of customer status updates from reaching the BMU.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent customers with existing echeck or creditcard accounts from making a payment after bank or creditcard addition was disabled.
- Fixed a case in which customers would not be able to update their state to one from another supported country.
- Disabled the send button once activated so you don’t send multiple mass notifications.
- Customer Status Lists no longer export empty files and will now properly export the entire list as expected.
- Reports now support a much larger threshold for PDF exports.