- This patch must be applied prior to the Saisei 7.3.1 Support patch to ensure database updates execute properly.
Saisei 7.3.1 Support Patch
- Changed the “Synch Policies” button to “Pull Policies from Saisei” to more accurately represent the action.
- Resolves an issue where rate multipliers would divide incorrectly when pulling the policies from Saisei.
- Resolves an issue where after synching the Saisei would be set to an “Unknown” status.
- Added requirements when adding and editing a Saisei policy.
- Name, Application Group, Rate Multiplier (.1-10), and Percentage Rate (0-100) are now all Required.
- Service policies will now take on the Saisei policy attributes by default.
- When creating a new service all service policies are set to on, the Saisei policy values, and a service rate multiplier of one by default if not set.
- Groups Allowed Service
- All Groups is now a switch. When All Groups is enabled all groups are selected and the option to select individual groups is hidden.
- Removed assured and guranteed sliders.