- Down equipment list now attempts to pull a secondary address if the primary isn’t available.
- Customer Status Lists now link both the customer name as well as ID to the customer account.
- Excluded services no longer generate with the rest in the 477 report.
- The account subclass report now properly classifies payments or tax credits.
- Removed default date in the account subclass report.
- Fixed a case in which deleted services would not be included in the account subclass report.
- Sets host application limit to match user limit. This helps with missing application history on the user.
- Added host exclusion list to Saisei. This allows you to define a list of IP addresses that you are manually managing within the STM itself.
- Added the ability to prevent Powercode from writing MikroTik firewall rules. This allows you to write your own firewall rules using the Powercode generated address lists.
- Generates PCQs for slowed plans if applicable.
- Added the ability to require Date of Birth in the Add Customer Wizard.
- Customer alerts no longer become deactivated when they are edited.
- Customer alerts now show which tags they have associated with them.
- Customer alerts now update upon customer edit.
- Allow Auto/Manual now properly restricts or allows customers from switching payment type in the Customer Portal.
- Resolved a problem with the duplicate serial check that was checking deleted equipment and triggering a false-positive.
- Resolved an issue that would not link a ticket email to the appropriate customer.
- Escalating a call log to a ticket is now only available if you have ticketing enabled.