Powercode will be closing early on Friday, March 30, 2018 to host a company event for the afternoon. We will close at 12PM (Noon) CST for the day. If you have a business impacting outage, please call in and proceed to engage our on-call services. Please leave a detailed message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Enabled the New Customer Portal opt-in Beta track.
- Emails now correctly log to the Customer Account.
- Bandwidth for MikroTik mirrored BMUs now gathers correctly.
- Fixed issue where SlowWhenOver was not resetting.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent saving prorated services.
- Removed unused inserts on Customer Overview and fixed an index issue causing slowdown.
- Fixed several issues with MikroTik failing to synchronize customer data.
- Trending financial data will record correctly again.
- Fixed a case where 0 grace days would not automatically trigger delinqunecy.
- Fixed several issues with mirrored MikroTiks that were preventing bandwidth recording and causing issues with relay addreses.
- Fixed a Procera v17 issue that sometimes caused a shaping rule to be applied to every customer.
- Manual CDR imports no longer have an unknown delimiter.
- Fixed emails attempting to send with missing information.
- Call Log Other Contact verbage changed to “Add New Contact”.
- Added validation to call logs to prevent empty logs or contacts from being created.
- Sending emails to a customer now redirects you back to the customer overview after being sent.
- Enabled Total Limit on MikroTik.