This stable release is the first stable release since 18.01.11. Some of the highlights include:
- 4 New Webhooks.
- New SMS Schedule Job Reminder Notifications.
- Customer-specific System and Template Emails were added so you can now send System Emails to an individual customer, as well as select templates from which to draft individual customer emails.
- MailXStream Double-Sided Printing and customizable margin sizes have been added.
- You can now create Custom Alerts on a per-customer basis.
- Created Customer Tags to help identify and tag customers!
- Added a range of options to better control who, what, and where customers can make payments.
- New Ticket feature to allow you to set up ticket parent / child relationships.
- Ticket Email History option has been added, which allows you to append the ticket history to emails.
- Lots of love has been added to MikroTik.
- Various bugfixes and enhancements to make the Powercode experience better!
Be sure to check out everything that’s been added! In addition to these couple changes:
- Fixed display issue causing overlap when printing tickets.
- Removed legacy icons that were floating on-screen for elevation profile maps.
- Fixed an issue where customers failed to complete the archive process.
- Added difference between line of sight and elevation in the Elevation Profile.
- Changed default MikroTik queue to Red.