Customer Billing Notes on the Overview is a great place to leave information. It’s easily visible from the moment you open a customer’s account.
- Fixed customer notes displaying /r/n.
- Fixed an issue where previous customer payments would sometimes not appear on invoices.
- Fixed duplicate username error from pointing to a Contact when username exists on a WebUser.
- Fixed an issue where DHCP options were not pushing for CnPilot R201P and ReadyNet AC1200MS.
- Fixed post-delinquent customers from showing delinquency date on the Customer Overview.
- Fixed empty addresses in Customer Lists.
- Fixed non-utf-8 chars being encoded in Customer Call Logs.
- Fixed elevation profile map resetting position when location is manually moved.
- Fixed default credit card expiration in the customer portal from dating in the past. It now defaults to 3 years from the current month.
- Fixed some bank accounts from adding extra \ characters on save.
- Fixed breadcrumb link in the Account Class Report pointing to the dashboard.
- Fixed flooding MikroTik login logs.
- Added Customer Name, Equipment to list of users in an Address Range.
- Added the ability to append job notes to Network Site Jobs.
- Added link back to the Customer Profile in the Account Class Report transaction list.
- Removed improvement program from Powercode (now part of the beta track).
- Fixed Customer Event Log Dialogs not closing when “x” is clicked.
- Fixed issue with empty MikroTik DHCP Configurations.
- Fixed Customer Primary Contact information from not saving when one already existed.
- Fixed an issue where additional Procera v17 filtering rules were being applied unnecessarily.
- Fixed issue where scheduled events for remove service was only allowing removal of monthly internet service.
- Fixed sorting order of scheduled events for the customer overview so it sorts correctly (from earliest to latest).
- Fixed an issue where bandwidth was not being collected on Baicells LTE SM device types. Updates the default to gather bandwidth.
- Fixes payment form payments from having a midnight time stamp if being entered for the current date.
- Added Option 66 support for ReadyNet AC1200MS Router.
- Added Permissions to Limit Users from submitting Echeck, Credit Card, Check, Cash, Direct/Wire, EFTPOS, and ACH Payments for Customers.
- Moved Powercode Feedback form to Help > Feedback.
Adding a network site in Powercode.
Sending a mass notification to AP children in Powercode.
- New Option 66 Device Support (Cambium cnPilot R201 Wireless Router). Additionally added Port Forwarding and Virtual Servers for Cambium cnPilot R200 & Cambium cnPilot R201 Routers for Option 66.
- Fixed tool-tip description for Delete Last Payment Method Customer Portal configuration.
- Fixed initial ticket log displaying authored by ISP if opened from customer portal.
- Fixed an issue where IMSI field would not populate on mobile version of the equipment form.
- Fixes an issue where newer AWS regions would reject API requests.
- Fixed an issue where disabling NAT was pushing unnecessary values to 450 devices.
- Fixed an issue with Twilio causing mass emails to not queue correctly when turned off.
- Fixed static required phone numbers not refilling after failed post.
- Fixed call record row count in Customer Portal Call logs.
- Fixed customer account names and notes from displaying escape characters.
- Fixed failed CDR ratings from causing billing to fail.
- Fixed some system emails from sending out duplicates for more than one MultiBrand company.
- Fixed an issue where Config Templates weren’t consistently showing up on the equipment details page.
- Added check when switching payment type in the Customer Portal to see if the customer is allowed to modify payment methods.
- Added links under Help to the Knowledgebase and Documentation.
- Added logs for opting in/out to SMS.
- Added various Invoice configuration settings for more control over how the Detail Page is displayed.
- Added the ability to print invoices “double sided” in the Print Invoices Report.
- Added the ability to label a Monthly Internet Service as a Baicells service.
- Added a user-based preference to disable the feedback form.
- Enabled Traffic Flow on the MikroTik and added default Targets.
- Updated Track Your Truck vehicle information on Schedule Live View to be more informative.
Adding additional contacts and contact information in Powercode.
With Invoice Preferences, each customer has a setting that will determine how they receive their invoices.
- Powercode Feedback Form. Submit bug reports, feature requests, or general comments from the new Feedback form located in the bottom right of any page!
- Fixed a bug with loading correct account classification form labels.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Customer Portal bank payments to not submit properly.
- Fixed company association not showing up if only one Multi Brand company.
- Fixed several issues with Baicells equipment editing.
- Fixed inventory MAC filter from not filtering properly.
- Fixed an issue with MikroTik not recording bandwidth data correctly.
- Aligned add services dropdown text to the left for easier reading of long lists.