We added options to control how customers can add and remove payment methods from the customer portal.
- Procera v17 Support – added support for Procera v17 devices to sync with Powercode up to 17.2.X.
*Do not upgrade to 17.3.*
- Send Mass Notification to Children of Equipment. This allows sending mass SMS or Emails to spcific customers with equipment under a specific parent.
- Enabling NAT in 450 Config Template now gives the option to Enable/Disable DHCP State, which when enabled, will auto populate the 450 fields in LAN1 Network Interface Configuration on the 450SM.
- Fixed an issue where phone numbers would sometimes not load into an invoice.
- Fixed warnings for adding a DID not showing properly.
- Fixed an issue causing DID deletion to fail.
- Fixed some ACH payments not showing up on the Account Class Detail Report.
- Fixed link for backup help from redirecting to a non-existent page.
- Fixed ticket template add/edit page from using the wrong permission.
- Fixed phone numbers and brand not repopulating after failed submission in add customer wizard.
- Fixed labels for Customer and Assigned User in Failed Jobs report.
- Fixed upgrade date displaying as time.
- Fixes MikroTik garbage collection not getting all the orphaned data.
- Fixes passwords showing on the BMU Add/Edit screen by default for MikroTik BMUs.
- Fixed MikroTik DHCP checkbox not removing DHCP servers and addresses when unchecked.
- Fixed MikroTik Rate Limiting not setting queue speeds to unlimited when unchecked.
- Fixed sales and disconnect report from not displaying.
- Fixed spelling mistake on DID import page.
- Fixed transaction log from loading at max 200 entries.
- Added Customer Variables to Send SMS for individual customers.
- Added extra validation to ensure multiple upgrades do not schedule at once.
- Added Device Configuration Template to the Equipment Overview page.
- Added 5 Ghz Support for Option 66 Cambium R200/R201P Routers.
- Ticket Type and Ticket Category Dropdowns are now sorted Alphabetically.
- Added Bank Account Classification to ECheck / Bank Accounts. You can now classify a Bank Account to be either Personal or Commercial. These classifications will determine which SEC codes are sent to your payment processor.
Custom Status is a great way to label your Lead or other Not Active Accounts.
This stable release is the first stable release since 17.10.19. Some of the highlights include:
- 9 New Webhooks for Powercode Events to push to your application.
- Twilio SMS Integration adds the ability for you to send text messages to your customers through Powercode!
- Amazon AWS S3 Backup Destination allows you to send your Powercode backups remotely to AWS S3.
- Dynamic Phone Numbers adds more flexibility on which numbers you want entered into Powercode, as well as lifts the restriction of one per type!
- Optimized Powercode Upgrades to run faster and make your downtime less by removing unnecessary permission changes.
- Tons of bug fixes and enhancements!
Be sure to check out everything that’s been added!
- Defaulted WYSIWYG editor to paste as plain text.
- Removed permission changes from upgrade, as they are already set. Upgrade speeds should increase dramatically, especially on large filesystems.
- Fixed Web Hook for Add/Update Equipment not pushing to slack.
- Fixed broken link on recent equipment.
- Fixed MAC address formatting from inconsistently updating.
- Fixed adding phone numbers on new contacts.
- Fixed several pages from loading due to outdated user preferences.
- Fixed readDeviceCategoriesAndTypes type to category relationship in the API.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent deletion of an invoice.
- Fixed a case where MikroTik wouldn’t push data.
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain files to fail to upgrade.
- Fixed the Add Customer Wizard from selecting the wrong Custom Field by default.
- Fixed an error that would cause job creations from the network site overview to fail.
- Fixed an issue with MikroTik that would stop a sync if a network was already established.
- Fixed scheduled payments from not being entered into the Payment Queue.
- Fixed payment queue from failing to load entries with deleted credit cards.
- Added Web Hook for Equipment Down – Infrastructure and Customer Equipment
- Added Config Option to turn off auto-mac formatting. Disable it in Configure > System Configuration > Powercode Features
- Added warning to edit contact email address if no contacts are set to receive emails.
- Added next / previous year buttons to growth chart.
- Added the ability to require a phone number non-specific to type.
We have made some improvements of how phone numbers are stored and viewed in Powercode.
We have added a new method to our Schedule Events feature. Now we have the Switch Service option for a easier way to change customers from one service to another.