Saisei 7.3.1 Support
- Changed the “Synch Policies” button to “Pull Policies from Saisei” to more accurately represent the action.
- Resolves an issue where rate multipliers would divide incorrectly when pulling the policies from Saisei.
- Resolves an issue where after synching the Saisei would be set to an “Unknown” status.
- Added requirements when adding and editing a Saisei policy.
- Name, Application Group, Rate Multiplier (.1-10), and Percentage Rate (0-100) are now all Required.
- When creating a new service all service policies are set to on, the Saisei policy values, and a service rate multiplier of one by default if not set.
- Groups Allowed Service
- All Groups is now a switch. When all Groups is enabled all groups are selected and the option to select individual groups is hidden.
- Removed assured and guranteed sliders.
- Changed communication with MobiTV from HTTP to HTTPS.
- Resolved an issue where ftp invoices weren’t being properly sent to the remote server.
- Added DIDs (Phone Numbers) to transactions and invoices.
- Added a configuration option to the customer portal settings to allow the contracts tab in the customer portal and subsequent fields to be renamed.
- Added a field on contract templates to allow for entering a custom banner message that will appear at the top of the customer portal when logged in.
- If multiple contracts are set it will list each banner message.
- Added a field on contract templates to allow for entering a custom message the customer will see after signing the contract in the customer portal.
- Added button to preview the contract on both the contract templates, and customer overview pages.
- Added an option in on the widet configuration page to only allow users with admin level permission to add or delete widgets on their dashboard.
- Phone numbers that are standardly formatted in the job notes will be clickable in the installer mobile view.