With the 19.12.05 release, we are officially moving our new Google Maps integration out of Closed Beta! We are very excited with the possibilities (and future plans) that this new integration allows for us. To configure Google maps to work with your Powercode installation, you will need to set up and configure a Google API Key with the following API’s enabled. Once completed add your Google API Key to Configure > System Configuration > Maps.
- Added ticket creating webhook when creating a ticket through the API. These are distinguished from the admin portal with the “OpenedFrom” field being “API”.
- Adding a payment account will now only validate expiration dates for CreditCards.
- Pro-rating service additions for services on guarantor accounts now logs the addition with the Customer Name instead of ID to match other log events.
- Added check for VISAElectron cards to properly be labelled and processed.
- Balances transferred from a guarantor account will now properly show up on invoices under “One-time charges”.
- Fixed BankAccount tab not displaying for the admin portal when using ACH Processing.
- Accounts with pending transactions can no longer be removed, and will alert you to how many pending transactions are tied to the account.
- Removed the ability for customers to add a second automatic payment account through the Portal.
- Fixed issues with KML Overlays causing the Complete Map to crash.
- Updated display for “View on Map” to show as expected.
- Fixed a rare case in which “Show Customers on Pop” would not trigger properly.
- Reverted changes to where the complete map would center on customers instead of network sites.
- When modifying equipment, we resolved issues preventing saving or updating that equipment due to some unrelated validation.
- Resolved some performance issues that affected some migrated systems surrounding the Equipment Log.
- Equipment errors will now display the affected fields instead of a generic error message (this will help in narrowing down validation issues).
- The network location filter on the equipment form will no longer account for inactive sites.
- Added missing service add trigger event to resolve issues with new services not updating properly with MobiTv.
- Added missing Maps configuration element to the menu (if it does not already exist).
- Removed duplicate “help” navigation menu elements.
- Re-ordered Completion Templates under the appropriate Items > Install category to ensure uniform menus.
- If we fail to push a calendar event, we will log to the System Event log the reason why.
- Resolved issues where BMU backups originating from non-listed IPs would not properly be associated and retrieved (failed to retrieve backup issues).
- Fixed a reboot issue that would not properly kick off a re-sync when a BMU restarts.
- Resolved an issue where inventory errors would not display, and it would appear that an item save was successful even when it was not.
- Re-added Twilio Dashboard report to the report dashboard for any systems in which this was missing.
- Fixed a error with links in the Slack webhook integration that would point to an invalid URL.
Beta release 19.12.05 brings the long anticipated introduction of Google Maps to Powercode. Many new features like street view are added to all mapping elements of Powercode from the Complete Map, to the Schedule Live View and of course the Elevation Profile. The complete map now allows you to filter customer results by not just status, but multiple combinations including equipment status, device type, customer groups and customer tags. Once filtered a polygon, square or circle can be drawn on the map around a set of accounts which can then be exported to a csv.
On the schedule live view you’ll notice a new button in the upper left “Optomize Drive Time” with the current driving time displayed. Clicking on “Optomize Drive Time” will rearrange an installer’s schedule to the most efficient way to lay out their day. We’ve also updated the icons be better display how the day is progressing
To take advantage of these features as well as the new element’s we’ll continue to build upgrade to Beta 19.12.05. Before you do a Google API key must be created. Follow the directions here to set this up.
Add Customer Wizard
- Added the ability to set SMS Preference in the Add Customer Wizard.
- Moved minimum security questions configuration from the System Configuration to the Add Customer Wizard.
- Fixed “View on Map” link to properly load customer location.
- Resolved an issue preventing users to open the SMS page.
- Re-applied a fix to prevent delinquency dates on the overview from displaying longer than expected.
- Sending a customer email will continue to retain the “from” email address, as it did previously.
- Updated initial load to only load minimal network information to boost initial load (customers will now load in the background).
- Added loading overlay to the Complete Map.
- Fixed filter on Tower Sites “Show Customers on Pop”.
- Resolved issues where special characters in filter names would prevent those filters from properly applying.
- Renamed “Reset” to “Clear” for filters.
- Removed default “Active” and “Delinquent” statuses from the active filter list on page load (to be in-line with how it functioned previously).
- Added missing truck data and location markers to the Complete Map.
- Resolved a display mismatch between the limit on a ticket attachment and what you could actually upload (50M vs 100M).
- Added automatic redrawing for the Elevation Profile when the tower frequency changes.
Schedule Live View
- Fixed job work order downloads from Schedule Live View.
- Fixed issues transferring items between the workbench and standby lists.
- Fixed issues with jobs not updating properly.
- Fixed an overlay issue where the time marker would display above the map.
- Fixed new jobs scheduled through the Customer Overview not showing up in the workbench.
- Fixed an issue preventing jobs from being able to be dragged onto the last installer for a day.
- Re-added latest status to Trucks in Schedule Live view as an overlay.
Installer Mobile View
- Updated the default installer mobile view location to default to the Company Address.
- Resolved issues not associating manual credit card payments with their appropriate card type (visa, mastercard, etc).
- Transferring equipment to a non-existent customer or network location will now present you with an error, instead of allowing you to do so.
- Added increased security measures in place for issues in which networks with inconsistent network connectivity to their BMUs would report improperly and cause data spikes to occur.
- Added missing “slowed” service speeds for Preseem – customers who have this feature enabled in Powercode will now properly see customer’s speeds slowed through Preseem.
- Updated Preseem to resolve a situation in which a customer might still have equipment on their account, but do not have active service, and were still receiving service.
- Resolved issues with logs improperly stacking file names.
With the 19.10.24 release, we have migrated our mapping to Google Maps! Its a very exciting time for us at Powercode, as we push forward to leverage everything Google can offer to us through mapping, routing, and much more. To configure Google maps to work with your Powercode installation, you will need to set up and configure a Google API Key with the following API’s enabled. Once completed add your Google API Key to Configure > System Configuration > Maps.
- New geolocation services integration for addresses through Google.
- New Google maps elevation profile for serviceability checks.
Installer Mobile View
- New installer map with Google Maps and numbered jobs for a given day.
- New complete map with Google Maps with integrated street view and full-screen mode.
- New filters for tags, towers, customer groups, customer tags, device types, and device status.
- New customer sub-selection selection tools for squares, polygons, or circles.
- New customer export feature, with the ability to export a subset of customers directly from the map to a CSV file.
Schedule Live View
- New schedule live view Google Maps integration with street view for quick site overview or installation planning.
- New route optimization feature – easily re-order jobs in the most optimal way for a specific installer or the entire day!
- Updated Track your Truck integration for compatibility with their latest WebApi platform.
- Redesigned map icons for easier visibility and consistency – more in line with our classic icons.
- Rebuilt schedule live view logic for significant performance increases, especially systems with higher amounts of installers and jobs.
- Resolved issues with jobs jumping around, changing color, or resetting position.
- Updated check in timers to display more consistently, and properly display current job time when checking out.
- Resolved various issues where drive times would not display or calculate properly initially, and would require a force re-calculation.
- New IPPay Account Updater – automatically updates CreditCard accounts that expire, are updated, or are reported lost / stolen.
- New IPPay ECheck Reconciliation – automatically reconciles ECheck payments, updating their status and applying a returned check charge if applicable.
- Added validation to all loan-related forms.
- Re-added missing Authorize ACH as a ACH format option.
- Fixed monthly discounts from not showing up on prepay invoice generation.
- Updated prepay to only charge for invoice fees if they are configured.
- Custom fields associated with Equipment are now returned through the readEquipment API endpoint.
- Fixed an issue with the createCustomer in which addresses would geocode regardless of autoGeocode value.
- Fixed a display issue in dark theme when editing webhooks.
- Optimized main customer status list reports to increase load speed.
- Customer tags changes will now be logged to the Customer Event Log.
- Custom fields now sort alphabetically.
- Made improvements and fixes to our Google Calendar integration – scheduled jobs will now properly push out to google calendar for installers.
- CGNat toggle will now properly save the toggled value, as expected.
- Fixed descriptions showing up as NULL in the services list.
- Audited remote subnets to ensure in/out speeds are being properly written to the Saisei.
- Updated total rate history graph to use proper Mbps label.
- Added missing sync update for infrastructure equipment when added. It will now update in Saisei without requiring a full sync.
- Fixed an issue where changing country in System Configuration would not auto populate the state field.
- Added pre-populated states/provinces for New Zealand and United Kingdom (for cases where no Service Areas are defined).
- Saving a country in system configuration will now automatically generate an associated Country Service Area.
- Updated system configuration to resolve issues where very large sets of data could not be saved (thousands of tax zones,
- New Powercode system-wide translations – English and French to start. We will continue to add additional translations as they are completed.
- Re-ordered bandwidth gathering logic to avoid some cases where we wouldn’t always calculate the proper current value (data spikes). We fully anticipate this to resolve any remaining issues being experienced with bandwidth gathering spikes.
- Resolved issues with BMU name sorting to properly sort alpha first, and then numeric.
- Email templates will now always use the proper email subject when sending them to individual customers, as defined in system email.
- Removed some remaining right arrow images in tickets.
- New system configuration option to limit Status Change event log history changes. This will allow us to cut down on ballooning equipment log table sizes and increased backup storage utilization.
- Resolved some issues with inventory item duplicate fields triggering erroneously.
- Fixed a display issue with Equipment that wouldn’t properly show alternating rows as different colors on Equipment Overview.
- Equipment on a customer account will now properly display its IMSI if it is an imsi device.
- Fixed issues with the Equipment Log filter not filtering results properly.
- Resolved issues with probe result averages not returning and updating results as expected.
Our Powercode v19.08.30 release preps the general public for our newest Google Maps upgrade. 19.14.12 includes our latest stable build for Google Maps, including mapping updates and performance enhancements for Schedule Live View, Complete Map, Elevation Profile, and much more. Detailed instructions on how to enable and set up Google Maps to work with Powercode can be found on our Knowledge Base. If there are any questions regarding the new release or Google Maps, please reach out and our Customer Experience Team will be happy to help!
- Resolved an issue where signature encoding was preventing from displaying contracts properly.
- Added the ability to agree to the latest License Agreement on Upgrade.
- Fixed validation errors that would return blank instead of displaying the correct error message.
- Updated Equipment to properly load Probe Averages after initial page load.
- Resolved an issue surrounding CreditCard payment types and the Account Class report.
- Fixed an issue where SlowAfterTriggered would not properly activate for some accounts.
- Updated which service plans are included to properly account for any SlowAfterTriggered customers with Preseem.
- Resolved miscellaneous issues with ACH processing under some specific billing configurations.
- Adjusted how we validate CVV entries through Moneris to prevent some Credit Card addition failures.
- Updated a validation check for ACH processing systems so that refunds can once again be processed for Credit Card payments (when ACH Batch processing is enabled).
- Reverted a change that would redirect to the customer’s profile when making a cash or check payment. It will now instead redirect to the same page, as originally designed.
- Updated Credit Card name processing to avoid issues adding some cards with special characters.
- Updated how we validate Authorize.net response codes to flag refunds as successful.
- Services custom fields will no longer load a blank page when attempting to view or edit them.
- Fixed a display bug that would show multiple “Close” icons when adding or editing files associated with device types.
- Packages will no longer display a “Failed” message response after successfully adding an item.
- Resolved remaining issues with double-sided PDFs for the Print Invoice report.
- Scheduling Dashboard now properly displays the Customer Name / Network Site Name under “Checked In” jobs.
- Removed data string from the Tax Matrix report.
- New Contract Redirection checks for Saisei. Customers with Pending Contracts will now be redirected to sign them through the Customer Portal when using Saisei.
- Adjusted how we record bandwidth data through the Procera API to fix some data recording inconsistencies.
- We will appropriately prevent a comment or reply from being posted of there is no content (previously we would warn, but post the reply anyway).
- Updated login records to avoid an issue where the last login entry wouldn’t save as expected.
- Users who fail to log in more than 10 times will no longer be redirected to a blank screen, and instead be told their login failed and to contact an administrator.
- Added new addParent endpoint for Equipment through the API. Takes equipmentID and parentID as parameters.
- Added new deleteParent endpoint for Equipment through the API. Takes equipmentID and parentID as parameters.
Add Customer Wizard
- Resolved some remaining edge-case issues where Add Customer Wizard settings were not defaulting or loading as expected when attempting to configure them.
- Resolved an issue with ACH payments attempting to process for a zero amount, and preventing subsequent payments from processing.
- Cash / check payments will now apply to the parent account if the account is a guaranteed account.
- ProPay failed payments will now always properly log in the corresponding account.
- Resolved an issue preventing ProPay from properly adding American Express cards through the Customer Portal.
- Fixed a case where Send Invoice to MailXStream button would fail to generate the appropriate invoice.
- Accounts added through the API will now properly create their associated Billing Address and link it to the Payment Account through the gateway.
- Added some enhanced data processing optimizations to greatly increase loading performance of the Customer Overview.
- Added custom tag elements to the Customer Portal login screen to allow custom styling for the login text and logo.
- Fixed prevent excess payments from triggering through the Customer Portal when the feature is disabled.
- Fixed issues where IP assignments would not retain proper values when transferring equipment.
- When unlinking customers from Inventory equipment, we will now completely unlink the customer automatically from the inventory equipment.
- Updated how we store bandwidth from different BMUs in the network to resolve edge cases where reporting would result in data usage spikes.
- Replaced remaining instances of arrow images with html entities.
- Added TicketLog Attachments when loading the TicketLog body through the API.
- Removed extra unnecessary HTML tags from TicketLog entries (specifically when loading through the API).
- Updated some core packages to tighten security surrounding PCI card processing requirements.
- Fixed a bug with the Pending ECheck Reconcoliation report from displaying as expected.
- Updated references in the Tax Matrix report to resolve issues with the name display.
- Fixed some cases where the account class report wouldn’t load the primary Billing Type for customer log entries with BankAccounts.
- Updates all Speedtests references to match with the Saisei Speedtest group.
- Reverted pushing whitelists entries to Saisei on a per-entry basis, to only push on Sync (reduces longer delays when pushing out individual update items).
- Updated authentication for MikroTiks running firmware >= 6.45.1 to properly handle new authentication changes (older firmware versions will continue to use the old authentication interface).
- Nested some name convention checks to avoid cases where naming schemes would overlap.
- Removed some upgrade dependencies that would overwrite some locale configurations.
- Resolved an instance where fresh installs (with no data) would not process properly subsequent upgrades.
- Updated address ranges to avoid a case where a BMU type mismatch would cause longer than expected load times when attempting to add or edit a new Address Range.
- Resolved a conflict with cvc validation that wouldn’t properly validate against some numbers.
- Updated eWay customer portal encryption methods to allow for customer portal card addition.
- The “Enable Automatic Payments” checkbox will now display even if you only had a CreditCard Gateway enabled.
- Updated a check with ach batch payments to resolve a case where the payment event wouldn’t trigger.
- Custom fields will no longer flag as required when not being set.
- SMS button will now display if a contact other than the primary is opted in for SMS.
- Call logs on the overview tab now sort by created date as they do in the expanded view.
- Custom fields overview tab box won’t display unless you have a field set.
- Removed validation for Service Areas to allow all remote country and province combinations to be added.