Our Powercode v19.08.30 release preps the general public for our newest Google Maps upgrade. 19.14.12 includes our latest stable build for Google Maps, including mapping updates and performance enhancements for Schedule Live View, Complete Map, Elevation Profile, and much more. Detailed instructions on how to enable and set up Google Maps to work with Powercode can be found our our Knowledge Base. If there are any questions regarding the new release or Google Maps, please reach out and our Customer Experience Team will be happy to help!
- Resolved an issue where signature encoding was preventing from displaying contracts properly.
- Added the ability to agree to the latest License Agreement on Upgrade.
- Fixed validation errors that would return blank instead of displaying the correct error message.
- Updated Equipment to properly load Probe Averages after initial page load.
- Resolved an issue surrounding CreditCard payment types and the Account Class report.
- Fixed an issue where SlowAfterTriggered would not properly activate for some accounts.
- Updated which service plans are included to properly account for any SlowAfterTriggered customers with Preseem.