- Added new addParent endpoint for Equipment through the API. Takes equipmentID and parentID as parameters.
- Added new deleteParent endpoint for Equipment through the API. Takes equipmentID and parentID as parameters.
Add Customer Wizard
- Resolved some remaining edge-case issues where Add Customer Wizard settings were not defaulting or loading as expected when attempting to configure them.
- Resolved an issue with ACH payments attempting to process for a zero amount, and preventing subsequent payments from processing.
- Cash / check payments will now apply to the parent account if the account is a guaranteed account.
- ProPay failed payments will now always properly log in the corresponding account.
- Resolved an issue preventing ProPay from properly adding American Express cards through the Customer Portal.
- Fixed a case where Send Invoice to MailXStream button would fail to generate the appropriate invoice.
- Accounts added through the API will now properly create their associated Billing Address and link it to the Payment Account through the gateway.
- The print invoice report will properly generate the full double-sided PDFs for larger sets of Invoices.
- Added some enhanced data processing optimizations to greatly increase loading performance of the Customer Overview.
- Added custom tag elements to the Customer Portal login screen to allow custom styling for the login text and logo.
- Fixed prevent excess payments from triggering through the Customer Portal when the feature is disabled.
- Fixed issues where IP assignments would not retain proper values when transferring equipment.
- When unlinking customers from Inventory equipment, we will now completely unlink the customer automatically from the inventory equipment.
- Updated how we store bandwidth from different BMUs in the network to resolve edge cases where reporting would result in data usage spikes.
- Replaced remaining instances of arrow images with html entities.
- Added TicketLog Attachments when loading the TicketLog body through the API.
- Removed extra unnecessary HTML tags from TicketLog entries (specifically when loading through the API).
- Updated some core packages to tighten security surrounding PCI card processing requirements.
- Fixed a bug with the Pending ECheck Reconcoliation report from displaying as expected.
- Updated references in the Tax Matrix report to resolve issues with the name display.
- Fixed some cases where the account class report wouldn’t load the primary Billing Type for customer log entries with BankAccounts.
- Updates all Speedtests references to match with the Saisei Speedtest group.
- Reverted pushing whitelists entries to Saisei on a per-entry basis, to only push on Sync (reduces longer delays when pushing out individual update items).
- Updated authentication for MikroTiks running firmware >= 6.45.1 to properly handle new authentication changes (older firmware versions will continue to use the old authentication interface).
- Nested some name convention checks to avoid cases where naming schemes would overlap.
- Removed some upgrade dependencies that would overwrite some locale configurations.
- Resolved an instance where fresh installs (with no data) would not process properly subsequent upgrades.