- Procera v17 Support – added support for Procera v17 devices to sync with Powercode up to 17.2.X.
*Do not upgrade to 17.3.*
- Send Mass Notification to Children of Equipment. This allows sending mass SMS or Emails to spcific customers with equipment under a specific parent.
- Enabling NAT in 450 Config Template now gives the option to Enable/Disable DHCP State, which when enabled, will auto populate the 450 fields in LAN1 Network Interface Configuration on the 450SM.
- Fixed an issue where phone numbers would sometimes not load into an invoice.
- Fixed warnings for adding a DID not showing properly.
- Fixed an issue causing DID deletion to fail.
- Fixed some ACH payments not showing up on the Account Class Detail Report.
- Fixed link for backup help from redirecting to a non-existent page.
- Fixed ticket template add/edit page from using the wrong permission.
- Fixed phone numbers and brand not repopulating after failed submission in add customer wizard.
- Fixed labels for Customer and Assigned User in Failed Jobs report.
- Fixed upgrade date displaying as time.
- Fixes MikroTik garbage collection not getting all the orphaned data.
- Fixes passwords showing on the BMU Add/Edit screen by default for MikroTik BMUs.
- Fixed MikroTik DHCP checkbox not removing DHCP servers and addresses when unchecked.
- Fixed MikroTik Rate Limiting not setting queue speeds to unlimited when unchecked.
- Fixed sales and disconnect report from not displaying.
- Fixed spelling mistake on DID import page.
- Fixed transaction log from loading at max 200 entries.
- Added Customer Variables to Send SMS for individual customers.
- Added extra validation to ensure multiple upgrades do not schedule at once.
- Added Device Configuration Template to the Equipment Overview page.
- Added 5 Ghz Support for Option 66 Cambium R200/R201P Routers.
- Ticket Type and Ticket Category Dropdowns are now sorted Alphabetically.