- Defaulted WYSIWYG editor to paste as plain text.
- Removed permission changes from upgrade, as they are already set. Upgrade speeds should increase dramatically, especially on large filesystems.
- Fixed Web Hook for Add/Update Equipment not pushing to slack.
- Fixed broken link on recent equipment.
- Fixed MAC address formatting from inconsistently updating.
- Fixed adding phone numbers on new contacts.
- Fixed several pages from loading due to outdated user preferences.
- Fixed readDeviceCategoriesAndTypes type to category relationship in the API.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent deletion of an invoice.
- Fixed a case where MikroTik wouldn’t push data.
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain files to fail to upgrade.
- Fixed the Add Customer Wizard from selecting the wrong Custom Field by default.
- Fixed an error that would cause job creations from the network site overview to fail.
- Fixed an issue with MikroTik that would stop a sync if a network was already established.
- Fixed scheduled payments from not being entered into the Payment Queue.
- Fixed payment queue from failing to load entries with deleted credit cards.
- Added Web Hook for Equipment Down – Infrastructure and Customer Equipment
- Added Config Option to turn off auto-mac formatting. Disable it in Configure > System Configuration > Powercode Features
- Added warning to edit contact email address if no contacts are set to receive emails.
- Added next / previous year buttons to growth chart.
- Added the ability to require a phone number non-specific to type.