- Twilio Integration. The first iteration of SMS within Powercode. You can now add a twilio account to send SMS to customers’ mobile phone numbers from the Customer Overview.
- Fixed a case where job workorder would fail to decode job notes.
- Fixed smart conversion for equipment probes in equipment details.
- Fixed logic check to prevent a case where jobs would reset back to the standby list.
- Fixed file uploads to include a Customer Event Log entry.
- Fixed line graphs to show more dynamic y axis.
- Fixed reset zoom button blocking graph points.
- Fixed issue with tickets saving an incorrect time on ticket logs.
- Fixed extra white space shown in IP addresses on Equipment Details page.
- Fixed dropbox to allow resuming uploads of large backups if they fail.
- Fixed pasting into tickets actions preventing submission.
- Fixed large numbers of results in Customer Status reports from causing systems to lock up.
- Fixed several issues with member permission changes logging incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where upgrading would sometimes delete minute by minute usage data.
- Fixed Upload Attachment warning being displayed on load in Add Ticket Comment.
- Fixed proration when deleting services.
- Fixed equipment defaults from loading default values on edit.
- Added the ability to resolve tickets on creation.
- Added the ability to filter and export the customer transactions table.
- Various fixes and improvements to Baicells LTE Integration.
- Removed check for unsaved schedule when editing job notes in the live view.