This stable release is the first stable release since 18.03.21. Some of the highlights include:
- NEW Customer Portal complete with bugfixes and many new features!
- Service Areas – you can now specify which service areas you cover, including support for International customers!
- Saisei BMU Integration – fully integrate the power of the Saisei BMU into your network within Powercode.
- FCC Monthly Backups & Sticky Settings – you can now specify FCC 477 export settings on a per-service basis, and Powercode now automatically saves your FCC data every month!
- Twilio Dashboard – you can now send out SMS messages, view replies, and see metrics for your Twilio usage from the Twilio Dashboard in Reports.
- Over 50 system changes and enhancements to make Powercode work better.
Be sure to check out everything that’s been added! In addition to these couple changes:
- Fixed bandwidth gathering from not initializing properly for Saisei.
- Editing non-monthly internet services now correctly loads FCC sticky settings.
- System event log for schedule overrides no longer inaccurately sets the user as admin.
- Customer portal mobile menu now has the correct background.
- Twilio logs link in the Twilio configuration page now links to the correct location.
- Fixed an issue where internal ranges were being applied to every BMU regardless of type.
- Fixed several issues with VoIP service comparisons.
- You can now override service costs to $0 again.
- Fixed an issue preventing BMUs from being added.