- FCC Monthly Backups & Sticky Settings – the FCC report will now run and backup report data to Powercode. Additionally, you can now specify FCC report settings on a per-service basis that will automatically populate when generating an FCC 477 report.
- Re-added missing ticket template selection to Tickets on the Customer Overview.
- Fixed an issue with the complete map popup showing in the incorrect location when zooming.
- Duplicate Network Sites no longer load in Mass Notification.
- Fixed a case where some customers would not re-activate when making a full payment through the Customer Portal.
- Customer usage graphs now load based on billing settings and not by month.
- Service speeds are no longer inverted on the Service Items list.
- Added filterable Ticket ID column to the Ticketing Dashboard.
- Saisei will now automatically sync Powercode’s application list.
- Added ability to manage subnets marked explicitly as ‘Internal’ in Powercode for Saisei.