- Set all failed payments in the payment queue to canceled status to account for recent billing changes. When a manual payment is made any failed payments will be canceled. This is the retroactive approach to account for that new process.
- Resolved an issue where manual ACH payments would credit a second time during daily billing.
- Updated billing process to spawn multiple payment processes to decrease the overall billing runtime.
- Removed the “#” from cash payment’s description #2647
- Added the select for the census year on the FCC 477 report. #2620
- Resolved an issue that caused the Pre-Installs Without Installs report to not show any results. #2656
- Added back the SAML/SSO navigation menu option.
- Updated the wording of the open-access list tab. #2648
- Release BETA integration of openSRS.
- Resolved an issue with authorization if on a version of 6.43.
- Resolved an issue when downloading the minute-by-minute Saisei graph by upgrading Highcharts to better handle larger data sets. #2654
- Resolved an issue where clicking edit on any shaping rule would result in the error message page. #2612
- Resolved an issue where the mobile view was not filtering services that are not viewable to the web user. #2659
- Resolved an issue that prevented the customer security code from appearing on the customer portal when enabled.