- Hosts that are unset in Saisei are now set into the default rate plan instead of the delinquent plan (by default).
- Fixed several cases where Saisei customers would not be updated in Saisei.
- Updated equipment parent selection to only update the parent if it is an exact match.
- Updating infrastructure equipment will now properly update infrastructure leases as well.
- MikroTik interface entries will now properly update when moving address ranges (to prevent orphaned data cases).
- updateEquipment now returns the EquipmentID if it matches an existing piece of equipment.
- Resolved a case where throughput graphs for probes wouldn’t load properly.
- Fixed several issues with address range calculations that would prevent the range from being selected as expected.
- Made automatically filtering address ranges an optional feature that can be enabled or disabled.
- Resolved several issues that would prevent refunds from properly processing.
- Updated the way we process in-house ACH payments to resolve issues that were preventing the generation of ACH batches.
- Fixed a bug that would disregard some ACH formatting settings.
- Fixed an incorrect batch count display in the System Event Log widget.
- Scheduled events will no longer prorate when scheduled for a Customer’s Billing Day (to prevent erroneous duplicate charges).
- Resolved a case in which some legacy data would prevent Bank Payments from processing automatically as expected.
- Updated CreditCard widget and adjusted it to correctly display the Customer name by default.
- All CreditCard addition and modification logs will now consistently follow the same format.
- BankAccount updates will no longer incorrectly be labeled as CreditCard updates.
- Added in missing Customer Event Log when deleting a Payment Account.
- Fixed various issues with the Add Customer Wizard Payment Account addition – you should now be able to fully add Payment Accounts when creating a new account (including the previously missing CVV field).
- Payments Received report now lists all transactions even if the Payment Account used had been deleted (these will be denoted with a ‘Deleted’ entry in the report).
- Editing a custom report will no longer occasionally close while selecting which inputs to modify.
- Custom Reports will now save even if they don’t have a description.
- Fixed a case where a service matching setting would prevent unique services from Ipifony from being billed in Powercode.
- Powercode logo and beta branding have been added to the Navigation Bar.
- Resolved a global issue that would prevent some Event Logs from properly reporting the user making the change.