- You can now unset a Parent Ticket by changing it to “None”.
- Resolved an issue where tickets wouldn’t properly update via the API.
- Services and Customer Status Lists now load dynamically resulting in substantial performance gains.
- Additional validation to prevent address ranges with invalid start and end from being added.
- IP Addresses on the Inventory tab of the Customer Overview now append the related port.
- Balances that are transferred on guarantor addition now properly retain TaxZone information.
- Correct an incorrect link reference in the Invoice Preferences page.
- Data usage now labels properly as MB, and formats the tooltip to represent MB.
- Increased mobile compatibility of CnMaestro pages.
- Customer individual system emails now properly set the “From” address as the correct system email.
- Resolved an issue with multi brand emails that would prevent customers from properly receiving preference emails.
- Fixed a typo with VOIP Services that represented Long Distance rates as Local.
- Updated TowerCoverage export to properly reflect changes made on their Imports.
- A case where SNMP probes would return unknown results no longer result in a bad status for the associated Equipment.