Powercode System Updates
- Changed how we load available patches to avoid loading incompatible patches.
- We now strip non numeric characters from phone numbers before sending them to BOSS to avoid odd behavior.
- Fixed a validation issue that would result in multiple accounts being created accidentally.
- When managing service areas, we were being too strict on validation which resulted in some states not being able to be created if they were new to your system.
- We now add the entire parent/child tree into Saisei so long as only a single parent exists for a device.
- Fixed a case where slow plans were not being applied properly.
- When creating a service related event, we now show you the ‘ISP Description’ field as well so you know which service you are selecting if you have multiple that share the same main name.