- Fixed an issue that could prevent saving prorated services.
- Removed unused inserts on Customer Overview and fixed an index issue causing slowdown.
- Fixed several issues with MikroTik failing to synchronize customer data.
- Trending financial data will record correctly again.
- Fixed a case where 0 grace days would not automatically trigger delinqunecy.
- Fixed several issues with mirrored MikroTiks that were preventing bandwidth recording and causing issues with relay addreses.
- Fixed a Procera v17 issue that sometimes caused a shaping rule to be applied to every customer.
- Manual CDR imports no longer have an unknown delimiter.
- Fixed emails attempting to send with missing information.
- Call Log Other Contact verbage changed to “Add New Contact”.
- Added validation to call logs to prevent empty logs or contacts from being created.
- Sending emails to a customer now redirects you back to the customer overview after being sent.
- Enabled Total Limit on MikroTik.