- Fixed Customer Event Log Dialogs not closing when “x” is clicked.
- Fixed issue with empty MikroTik DHCP Configurations.
- Fixed Customer Primary Contact information from not saving when one already existed.
- Fixed an issue where additional Procera v17 filtering rules were being applied unnecessarily.
- Fixed issue where scheduled events for remove service was only allowing removal of monthly internet service.
- Fixed sorting order of scheduled events for the customer overview so it sorts correctly (from earliest to latest).
- Fixed an issue where bandwidth was not being collected on Baicells LTE SM device types. Updates the default to gather bandwidth.
- Fixes payment form payments from having a midnight time stamp if being entered for the current date.
- Added Option 66 support for ReadyNet AC1200MS Router.
- Added Permissions to Limit Users from submitting Echeck, Credit Card, Check, Cash, Direct/Wire, EFTPOS, and ACH Payments for Customers.
- Moved Powercode Feedback form to Help > Feedback.