Our Powercode v19.14.12 release makes our newest Google Maps release available to every existing Powercode customer! 19.14.12 includes our latest stable build for Google Maps, including mapping updates and performance enhancements for Schedule Live View, Complete Map, Elevation Profile, and much more! Detailed instructions on how to enable and set up Google Maps to work with Powercode can be found our our Knowledge Base. If there are any questions regarding the new release or Google Maps, please reach out and our Customer Experience Team will be happy to help!
- New Full Google Maps Integration
- IPPay Automatic ECheck Reconciliation and Account Updater Support
- CnMaestro v2 API Support
- Added Slowed Services to Preseem
- Established the ability to limit Equipment Status Change log items
Along with Google Maps, 19.14.12 also includes the following releases. Check them out to see everything we’ve been working on!
- Updated core configuration to automatically redirect requests from http to https.
- Resolved an issue that would disassociate some Inventory on edit when modifying a piece of Equipment.
Schedule Live View
- Re-ordered how some resources are loaded to resolve any remaining issues with the schedule not loading crashing on initial load.
- Fixed some issues with the Financial Dashboard not properly displaying in all browsers.
- Resolved an issue where signature encoding was preventing from displaying contracts properly (also fixed in 19.08.30).
- Fixed signature time from not properly displaying under Customer Files.
- Customer tags will no longer log of no changes have been made.
- Deprecated ez Phone.