- Powercode no longer deletes rate plans from Saisei as it causes unexpected behavior and deleting them from Saisei is not necessary.
- We set hosts without an access point relationship in Saisei to ‘<none>’ to avoid some unexpected behavior.
- Customer Alerts no longer push to all users in some cases.
- We no longer flag Baicells credentials as missing if they’re not actually missing.
- Disabled Network Sites no longer appear in related selectors.
- Simply opening the edit RMU page will no longer cause the RMU to show as out of sync.
- More reliably push signatures into Saisei from Powercode.