- New Option 66 Device Support (Cambium cnPilot R201 Wireless Router). Additionally added Port Forwarding and Virtual Servers for Cambium cnPilot R200 & Cambium cnPilot R201 Routers for Option 66.
- Fixed tool-tip description for Delete Last Payment Method Customer Portal configuration.
- Fixed initial ticket log displaying authored by ISP if opened from customer portal.
- Fixed an issue where IMSI field would not populate on mobile version of the equipment form.
- Fixes an issue where newer AWS regions would reject API requests.
- Fixed an issue where disabling NAT was pushing unnecessary values to 450 devices.
- Fixed an issue with Twilio causing mass emails to not queue correctly when turned off.
- Fixed static required phone numbers not refilling after failed post.
- Fixed call record row count in Customer Portal Call logs.
- Fixed customer account names and notes from displaying escape characters.
- Fixed failed CDR ratings from causing billing to fail.
- Fixed some system emails from sending out duplicates for more than one MultiBrand company.
- Fixed an issue where Config Templates weren’t consistently showing up on the equipment details page.
- Added check when switching payment type in the Customer Portal to see if the customer is allowed to modify payment methods.
- Added links under Help to the Knowledgebase and Documentation.
- Added logs for opting in/out to SMS.
- Added various Invoice configuration settings for more control over how the Detail Page is displayed.
- Added the ability to print invoices “double sided” in the Print Invoices Report.
- Added the ability to label a Monthly Internet Service as a Baicells service.
- Added a user-based preference to disable the feedback form.
- Enabled Traffic Flow on the MikroTik and added default Targets.
- Updated Track Your Truck vehicle information on Schedule Live View to be more informative.