- Down Infrastructure Equipment Webhook will no longer trigger for Customer Equipment.
- Down Infrastructure / Customer Equipment Webhook will no longer trigger for a status change to “Bad”.
- Added Webhook for Equipment Transfers, with an event of “Transfer”.
- Adjusted formatting for the Physical Address to correct the display.
- Adding customers properly defaults to the System Default State again.
- Call logs now wrap at the word instead of breaking up on individual characters.
Custom Information Fields
- Resolved an issue where Powercode wouldn’t know which field to map to.
- “Show X More” button wasn’t properly displaying additional fields, it will now display them as expected.
- Powercode now properly determines which Custom Field values are truly unique.
- Fixed a rare case where invoice batch generation in reports would fail.
- Resolved an edge case where BankAccounts could not be added through the Customer Portal.
- Updated VoIP to apply the correct Account Class during automatic billing.
- Deleting equipment and assigning it back to a WebUser now properly validates.
- Inventory selection when adding or updating Equipment will now exclude “Deleted” inventory.
- Removing an ICMP probe if it was the last probe on equipment will no longer cause probes for that equipment to break.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some notifiers from receiving the notification. All notifiers should now get a notification.
- Equipment Transfers will properly register and they will push out updates to the BMU Queue without requiring manual action.
- Reverted monitoring restriction to avoid some issues with IP comparisons when processing BMU Requests.
- Fixed the “Location” display from overflowing on the Equipment Overview page.
- Equipment will now retain IMSI data when transferring between ranges.
- Financial Dashboard tooltip for Revenue by Payment Type will now always display as expected.
- Tax Matrix Report now includes non-specific values in a category of “None”.
- Resolved a bug that was preventing the adding of DID numbers to Customers.
- Call Record prefixes will no longer improperly be labeled as “International”.
- All non-active customers are now redirected through the MikroTik.
- MikroTik will no longer erroneously select an alternate interface if set to ‘None’.