- Equipment updates will now automatically associate to the correct range when saving equipment if it is not provided.
- Resolved a situation in which deleting a payment account would stall and become unresponsive.
- If there is a permissions conflict when attempting to save the schedule, we will forward that error to the confirmation dialog.
- Notifiers have been adjusted to prevent repetitive “Good” status notifications from being sent out.
- Resolved remaining edge cases in which custom fields wouldn’t display the proper saved value.
- Empty values will no longer trigger validation as a “Duplicate”.
- Fixed an issue with contracts in which the checksum comparison wasn’t returning the expected result and preventing the contract from being displayed.
- Adjusted how we check for customers status to prevent pushing out plans that were not matched to the appropriate status.