- Cost Input field can now be locked for Bulk Entry Mode.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing backups from accessing new job files and new job files from being created.
Add Customer Wizard
- Updated customer wizard settings to create defaults to resolve issues with defaults not already being set (settings not applying or saving).
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some custom info from displaying as expected.
- Updating a customer account with no customer group no longer breaks after saving.
- Updated legacy payments so their type is properly reflected in the queue.
- Resolved an edge case where generating receipt PDFs would fail.
- Fixed a bug that would cause IPPay failed transactions to not log results properly.
- Added additional form validation to fix issues with the payment form not submitting at all.
- Making a payment set as the current balance will now pull the appropriate amount, instead of processing the payment for the amount due.
- The payment form no longer includes archived customers in the search results.
- Payment exceeded warning should now display as expected in the admin portal.
- Resolved several issues that were preventing IPPay BankAccount refunds from processing as expected.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent invoice emails from not being generated.
- Fixed a bug preventing status check, community string, and snmp version from updating as expected.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing ICMP Generic Ping probes from displaying.
- Fixed a bug that would keep the BMU Status widget indefinitely set to ‘initializing’.
- Added “Map Notes” to Network Sites to be displayed on the Elevation Profile.
- Adding services with multiple missing fields will now only display one error message instead of many.
- If an error was thrown, the BMU would redirect to an alternative BMU form. It now redirects back to the initial form as expected.
- Powercode will no longer attempt to retry processing entries for non-existent BMUs.
- Setting interfaces to ‘none’ will no longer cause them to process indefinitely in Powercode.
- Sync will now more consistently occur instead of manually having to be triggered.
- Fixed a bug preventing Saisei from properly pushing out updated equipment information.
- Added in a missing trigger event for when temporary grace dates are set for re-activating a customer account.
- Increased default system timeout to accommodate some larger reports.