- Amount Due on the Customer Portal now properly reflects the correct due date.
- Removed an erroneous modification log for display ticket time.
- Resolved an issue where permissions would prevent the Edit Equipment page from being submitted.
- Resolved a crash related to Saisei Sync.
- Resolved an issue where subnet masks were being generated incorrectly resulting in an erroneous internal range.
- Resolved an issue logging successfully results as an error from Saisei.
- Resolved issues displaying Saisei graphs as expected.
- Added ‘none’ as an option for Address Ranges on multiple MikroTiks.
- Removed MikroTik rules that were allowing delinquent customers to pass some traffic.
- Fixed a bug that was improperly flagging full remote backups as failing.
- Added a system event log when modifying billing period calculation.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing referral credits from properly being applied.
- Added a global handler to resolve issues with duplicate form submissions.
- Disabled system features will no longer display in the Navigation Menu – these will have to be re-enabled and then disabled for this to take effect.