- Fixed an issue preventing bandwidth usage emails from going out.
- Equipment custom fields now load their selected value by default on edit.
- Inventory CSV exports will no longer try to open as .sylk files.
- Fixed an issue causing 999 to display as a customer’s grace period.
- Fixed an issue causing the Customer Overview to stall on load.
- Added ticket priority default value to Ticket Settings.
- Added Fax as a phone type.
- Added the option to set a custom delimiter for Bank Imports, Cdr Imports.
- Renamed Tax Header on invoices to Taxes Surcharges and Fees.
MikroTik Specific Changes:
- Can set queue types for upload, download and total – available in “Edit BMU Details”.
- Queues are now customer based, with all customer equipment in one queue element.
- Default queue type has been changed from “default-small” to “default”.
- MikroTik interface has been changed from an text input to a drop-down specific to each MikroTik.
- Interface is no longer required for non-DHCP address ranges and has been moved back in to DHCP options.
- MikroTik Interface will no longer appear unless address range is on or mirrored to a MikroTik.
- If an interface is required but not found, elements that require that interface will be skipped over instead of halting synchronize.
- Information is no longer pushed to the MikroTik if nothing has changed.