- Saving a BMU will no longer trigger validation that is not associated with the BMU being saved. This would sometimes prevent BMUs from saving properly.
- One-Time services will now pull available services set to “All” groups. Prior, it would only pull groups set specifically to the WebUser’s viewable group.
- When cancelling modifying a service, Powercode will no longer try to validate the input fields.
- When adding any non-baicells services customers will no longer be deactivated in BOSS.
- Loading access point statistics now attempts to load CnMaestro data using a Mac offset, which should resolve issues with the statistics not loading.