- Fixed Powercode from stalling and failing to push some update items to Procera.
- Fixed bandwidth loop with MikroTiks in down status.
- Fixed a PCI issue with Propay and conversion amounts for scheduled payments.
- Reverted customer notes click-to-edit from showing HTML code – it will now display properly on the overview.
- Removed Baicells LTE Internet as a service type. Baicells services are now identified with “Is Baicells Service” checkbox. This eliminates issues with customer services, service-based functions and reporting. Any previous Baicells LTE Internet services are now labelled as Monthly Internet services.