Adding a temporary grace period in Powercode to manage possible delinquent customers.
See how to create a Price Override on services.
- Fixed not being able to remove a guarantor from an account.
- Fixed ssl protocols to reference correct versions.
- Fixed validation for adding / editing credit cards.
- Fixed incorrect error on equipment if status check is none.
- Fixed additional case where tickets had a [None] associated email.
- Fixed map not loading when adding customer from Elevation Profile widget.
- Fixed accounts with no active services from showing an incorrect variable in the notification bar.
- Fixed a display issue with Custom Customer Alerts that would not show updated alert status when activated.
- Fixed cases where content in popup box would appear off-screen. It will now scroll dynamically for all content.
- Fixed not being able to delete contracts.
- Fixed System Event Logs not saving when deleting contracts.
- Fixed Allowed Invoice Type preference to be implemented properly on the Add Customer Wizard.
- Fixed Customer Event Log line breaks being displayed as \n.
- Moved Tax Zone Required option from Billing Configuration to Add Customer Wizard Configuration.
- Added Billing Configuration option to disable / enable billing notes (disabled by default).
- Added View Contract button for mobile.
- Added close button to first Inventory tour box.
Mobile View in Powercode can help out field technicians perform check ins, activating customers, adding equipment and other services.