- Changed SSL Ciphers and Protocols for PCI Scans.
- Transfer a customer balance to a guarantor. You can now transfer a customer’s balance to the guarantor account you are assigning them to.
- Fixed validation to display on KML Export Page.
- Fixed html entities being saved for Network Sites in KML export.
- Fixed description on services tooltip.
- Fixed case where custom reports would overwrite each other.
- Fixed ability to remotely send backups to Dropbox.
- Fixed error when trying to recreate equipment.
- Fixed device type protocol not properly loading for network links.
- Added export “All” to customer statuses in KML export.
- Added a select all checkbox to select all tickets on the ticketing page.
- Added the ability to set From Address and From Name on backups.
- Added option to allow / disallow customers from editing their payment information through the customer portal.
- Added option to customer portal to prevent customers from deleting their last payment method.
- Added option to use individual address pieces in email variables.
- Added option to show customer’s phone number on invoices.
- Added billing notes to the customer overview page.