- Resolved an issue where billing would halt if not using IPPay as a payment processor due to a new function specific to them.
- Resolved an issue when billing a small number of customers (less than 20) during the bill due day process in which the process to hold billing until the payments have completed was not occuring, which could result in some customers being charged twice with two separate transactions.
- Changed the notification when making a manual payment to only show if the customer has pending transactions in the payment queue.
- Correct the mapping of the upload/download fields when using advertised speeds.
- Correct a bug when accessing the service speeds on plans when generating the deployment data.
- Resolved issues while searching for a customer with a special character as well as while searching by the last name first.