- When a customer ID is not found it directs you to a user does not exist page rather than an error page.
- Added an option on the system configuration page to allow users to configure port 80 to redirect to the red access blocked page or the customer portal.
- Resolved an issue with the type of currency selected.
- Resolved an issue where exporting the closed ticket report resulted in only the rows in view being exported.
- Resolved an issue where the session timer didn’t display the calculated time.
- Remove duplicate map layers navigation link.
- Resolved an issue where the Canada standard 005 format Julian date was behind by a day.
- Resolved an issue where the pin for a customer would not show on the complete map.
- Clarified payments, previously when refunding a payment the existing entry would be updated, now a new entry is created in the payments field representing the refund with the same transaction ID.
- Resolved an issue when editing custom fields on an account where it would reorder the fields.
- Resolved an issue where multiple fields were displaying incorrectly on the customer overview.
Schedule Live View
- Resolved an issue that prevented the completion templates dropdown fields from populating.
- Updated Amazon signature version from Amazon Simple Email Service.
- Resolved an issue where tickets were being set to one as the priority when created rather than the set default value.
- Resolved an issue where non-selected inventory items would be affected by the mass edit items function.
- Resolved issues with the mass move inventory search.
- Resolved an issue that caused an error when attempting to search for a piece of equipment on a network site.
- Resolved an issue where selecting HTTPS for the protocol on a piece of equipment would append the default port to the end.
- Resolved an issue where customers that should not be viewable to a web user would appear in the customer list reports.