- Several adjustments to the equipment form to resolve issues with inputs not updating properly or saving as expected.
- Device configuration files were showing duplicate results, they should now only show one.
- Modified some calculations to properly reflect flow data rates for Saisei graphs.
- During sync, Powercode will now properly determine if a Partition has been disabled, and removes it from the rate plan if so.
- You can no longer unselect the “Other” partition.
- Any Equipment parents will now be added into Saisei as APs.
- Added all Customer Portal Saisei graphs to the Customer Overview.
- Resolved an issue where disabling customer’s ability to delete their last payment method also unintentionally affected customer permissions.
- SlowAfterTriggered will now correctly effect the its corresponding MikroTik queue.
- You can now search by ExternalAccountID in the Search Bar.
- Disabled network sites will now show in the Elevation Profile and will be tagged ‘DISABLED’.