- New Unimus Integration.
- New Powercode Patching system. Within Powercode on the Upgrade page, you can now install Patches that have been deployed by Powercode. New patches will appear once they become available, and will be able to be applied to your Powercode system with the click of a button.
- With this feature, you will no longer have to wait for a release or even have to perform a full upgrade to your system just to get minor bugs fixed. As soon as we fix and verify internally, they will become available to you.
- New Powercode Upgrade page. The redesigned upgrade page now allows you to load current and most recent patch notes directly on the Upgrade page. In addition, you can now Reschedule and Cancel an upgrade that has been scheduled – allowing you maximum flexibility on when your upgrade occurs
- Initial deployment and support of IPv6 for MikroTik within Powercode. Documentation will be released shortly.
- New Equipment Form for tracking and handling IPv6.
- We explicitly tell Saisei hosts are NOT dynamic to make sure the STM doesn’t forget which customer the host is assigned to after a period of time.
- Updated application signatures and lists. Including much better handling of Microsoft updates.
- Created a ‘game-downloads’ application group and moved relevant applications into this group to separate game play vs game downloads.
- Application lists will now be pulled directly from powercode.com, to ensure it is always up to date.
- Saisei BMUs should no longer unintentionally kick into an Out of Sync status.
- Powercode will now tell Saisei 10gb as the limit for infrastructure if nothing is specified. This allows us to get analytics, without affecting rate shaping.
- Changed sequence numbers on Saisei to update during sync.
- Customer Portal Application Rate graphs now refresh every 5 seconds automatically.
- Resolved an issue with conflicting Saisei partitions.
- A fringe case where some Saisei settings would not save has been resolved.
- MikroTik ‘burst in’ speeds were being confused with max speeds, this has been corrected.
- PCQ no longer attempts to set the rate to 0 incorrectly.
- Removed Equipment marked as ‘Not Limited’ from all queues and redirects.
- MikroTik interfaces for mirrored BMUs will now save properly.
- IPv6 information will no longer be lost when deleting an Address Range with MikroTik.
- Added the ability to set a custom total queue when PCQ is selected.
- Non-service APs can now have leases.
- You can now select total-queue for PCQ.
- One time overage charges will now display properly in the Customer Portal.
- Payments in the portal will no longer in some cases show an inaccurate amount of $0 on the success page.
- Equipment probes can be enabled through the Customer Portal configuration, and viewed directly on the Customer Portal. Allowing you to share this to your end user.
- Multiple customer portal graphs for Saisei have been improved.
- New Default Login page allows you to configure which page you want customers to be redirect to when they log in.
- Some Saisei-specific graphs weren’t matched correctly with their Customer Portal configuration settings, we’ve re-matched them to activate properly.
- An issue where you were unable to edit Contact’s addresses has been resolved.
- Credit card automatic payment status now shows on the Customer Portal and is no longer affected by unrelated configuration options.
- Added a configuration option to enable or disable the telephone link attached to a Customer’s phone number.
- Updating a customer’s invoice preference will properly log to the Customer Event Log again.
- Added the ability to create and require security questions to be answered when creating a customer account.
- When sending an email to an individual customer, the “From” address will now pull from the appropriate Multi Brand Company.
- Customer Group has been added as a configurable required field to the Add Customer Wizard.
- Sending mass notifications now properly loads customers by IP Range. It was previously indicating an incorrect number of recipients.
- Customer status changes now properly trigger the internal email alert.
- Download links for files should work correctly now in various versions of different browsers.
- The groups tab is no longer persistently hidden when adding new services.
- Updated services custom fields to fix some display issues.
- Firefox CSV exports will now export with the correct name and extension type. No more ‘bin’ file downloads.
- Unselectable services will no longer show up when applying a one-time service or charge.
- Updated the way we handle probe responses to resolve issues with Equipment Monitor graphs not displaying correctly.
- Resolved a problem in which the IMSI wasn’t being set when editing a piece of equipment.
- Added a popup asking if you want to use a matching piece of inventory equipment when manually entering a MAC address.
- Port specifications will now be saved correctly.
- SNMP OIDs will no longer save as the “Last Result”.
- Removing a price override sometimes set the override incorrectly to $0. This has been fixed.
- Deleting credit cards now shows the last 4 digits to verify the correct card is being deleted.
- Setting grace periods was sometimes trying to reactivate customers twice, they will now only be reactivated once.
- When billing with IPPay for the first time, an issue where check numbers could bounce back as invalid has been resolved.
- Fixed various points in Invoices where foreign characters were not being encoded properly.
- We now avoid a case where you might accidentally refund a single payment multiple times.
- When setting a Temporary Grace Period for a customer that is already delinquent, the customer’s internet service will now automatically be re-activated.
- One-time credits should no longer be labeled as Monthly Discounts.
- Permission groups were not always being taken into account when applying one-time credits, this has been fixed.
- The financial dashboard ARPU total was not accounting for 0 cost price overrides, we have updated the dashboard to now account for this.
- Fixed an alignment issue that was causing confusion when Entering a Payment on a Customer with no Services.
- Customer Tax Zones will now properly be set when updating a customer through the API.
- The API now fully supports searching for Customers via a Phone Number.
- Customer Tax Zone now saves properly when updating a Customer through the API.
- Form 477 now has a system configuration option to enable or disable automatic FCC data generation and the FCC 477 Report.
- CSV exports for reports will now be named by their respective Report name. For example, the Active Customers report will now export as Active Customers.csv.
- New Report Access Logging – we’ve added logging to reports to log web user access to those reports. Access logs can be found under Reports -> Report Access Logs.
- Customer Logs Report ‘More Info’ has been enabled as a filterable column.
- You can now search for Equipment by EquipmentID and be directed to the equipment page if a match is found.
- Added the ability to search by Transaction ID.
- Added the ability to search by IMSI.
- Added the ability to search by the last 4 digits of a Credit Card.
- Added in missing network sites to the multi-day schedule.
- Tech time sheets will no longer attempt to autofill a date over the date selector.
- Added a ‘Recalculate Drive Time’ button on individual jobs. Allowing you to manually confirm drive times on a per job basis.
- Ticketing action buttons will now properly activate on iOS devices.
- Backups now are configured to be stored for X days, old configurations based on weeks have been automatically converted to the correct number of days.
- Deleted inventory locations no longer appear as a valid return location when deleting equipment from a customer.
- Inventory products can now be sorted by quantity.
- Added the ability to customize invoice messages and stub message font sizes.
- There were some cases where data would display even if it didn’t exist, these have been resolved.
- We resolved an issue where some job variables were not populating when sending out a Twilio message.