- New list of important update patch-notes. These notes will display when scheduling your Powercode upgrade.
- Fixed Network Site link to point towards Site Overview.
- Fixed IP address display for Customer Equipment by Status.
- Fixed a case where billing settings would not save consistently.
- Fixed Customer Portal Revoked Access styling.
- Fixed Customer Portal username and password fields being disabled if the contact has revoked access.
- Fixed Custom Report to run start date at the beginning of day and end date at the end of day.
- Fixed loading and saving of Contact Details in Customer Portal.
- Fixed password generation for Device Configuration Template.
- Fixed Scheduled Event date picker to not allow picking dates today and before.
- Fixed queue restart command.
- Fixed Equipment Log table not sorting / filtering in Equipment Details.
- Fixed several display errors with Calendar Sync on mobile.
- Fixed emails and invoices sometimes not showing appropriate number count for Account ID.
- Fixed Completed Jobs Report from only displaying partial completion data.
- Fixed uncaught validation exception for generating receipts for customers.
- Fixed orphaned credit card type when archiving customers.
- Fixed Data Usage Report to properly show IP Addresses.
- Fixed BMU Firmware Version from incorrectly warning that it is out of date.
- Fixed custom variables for Contracts.
- Fixed social security field being required if security code is required.
- Added ability to override price when adding a One-Time Charge.
- Added upload date to customer and network site files.
- Removed deprecated filters from various search forms.
- Removed suppressed equipment from showing on the Complete Network Map.