- Job Completion Email – An email is now sent to all people (with the proper permission) upon job completion.
- Manage Contacts in Installer View – Manage customer contacts in the installer mobile view.
- Mobile Equipment Details – View Equipment Details from the installer mobile view.
- Mobile ISP Only Description – View ISP Service Description on the installer mobile view.
- Mobile View Reprobe – Reprobe equipment from the installer mobile view.
- Queue Contracts from Installer View – Queue contracts from the installer mobile view.
- Sign Contract from Installer View – Sign queued contracts via installer mobile view on your installer tablet or mobile phone.
- Updated Customer Jobs from Installer View – See all “Upcoming/In Progress/Completed” jobs while viewing the customer page in installer mobile view.
- Equipment Duplicated Name Error – The previously ambiguous error now states that the error is from a duplicated equipment name.
- Inventory Duplicate MAC – When an item was deleted, the Inventory system wouldn’t allow a new item with that MAC to be added.
- Inventory Equipment Filter/Sort – Equipment filter in Inventory now filters and sorts by Equipment ID, rather than Equipment Name.
- Mobile View Customer Job Back Button – Pressing the back button now sends user back to correct date on the calendar.
- Network Site Searching – Searching using the top bar would previously result in a blank page.
- Parent Child – Rather than stating “No entries found”, adding a parent now lists the proper possible parents.
- Slow Customer Emails – Customer emails have been given a dramatic speed boost.