The first step in bringing your data into Powercode is adding basic Customer data. A Customer is the centerpoint of Powercode functionality. Customers serve as a place to hold the information needed to appropriately manage equipment, bill and contact your business’ accounts.
Please fill out and provide MinimumCustomerInfo.xlsx
The next step will build on this sheet and may be done at the same time if you choose.
Important fields are called out below. Other fields are optional.
Customer Sheet Fields:
- CustomerID: unique value required
- Company Name/First Name and Last Name: Import requires either Company Name or full name of person.
- Phone Numbers: optional
- Mobile Phone is used by Twilio SMS integration.
- Billing/Physical Address: required excepting Street2, Latitude, and Longitude
- Email: optional, but useful
- Status: Defaults to active. Only active status receives internet and also bills. Delinquent status bills.
- other statuses explained here.
The contact sheet required for customers with more than one contact or email address and is imported simultaneously with the customer sheet.
- CustomerID: required, all other fields are optional