If you have a large number of Services it may make sense to import basic Monthly, Monthly Discount and Internet Services using the services.xlsx document. This import will create a service entry that can be used for association to customers. Imported services will not included Non-basic items including Taxes and FCC Classifications. Non-basic Service settings will still need to be entered manually.
Services Sheet Import Fields
- ServiceID: A number identifying each Service. You will need this when associating Services to customers.
- ServiceName: The name you use to identify your Service.
- Monthly Price: The monthly cost of the Service.
- Negative values will be imported as Monthly Discounts.
- Company Notes: Any internal information you want associated to the Service
- UploadSpeed/DownloadSpeed: Entered in kilobits
- If these exist the service will be imported as a Monthly Internet Service