- Updated the link in our API configuration to point to Powercode v19 Documentation.
- Updated references for old ACH processing index to point to the appropriate URL.
- Added ‘Name of Card’ to the Payments Received Report.
- Fixed several pagers that were not displaying the appropriate amount of items in the table.
- Limited transaction selection to prevent some transactions from displaying in the wrong section.
- Resolved an issue where the Customer Usage Report would not load as expected.
- Updated Network Location notes handling to avoid a case where you were unable to add a new Network Site.
- Fixed an issue where email event logs would be malformed.
- Removed a deprecated reference that was preventing customer statuses from being updating while having ezPhone enabled.
- Uploading customer files will now uniformly record the WebUser uploading, as well as more uniformly logging the changes being made.
- Manually entering an IP in the Equipment Form will now filter which Address Range it should be in and selects it automatically if there is only 1.
- Custom Charge dates will now properly save as a 24 hour format instead of the previous 12 hour format.
- Payment Gateways that do not support BankAccounts will no longer display this as an option.
- Payments will now properly re-activate accounts when submitting a payment through the admin portal.
- Setting a Grace Period to 0 will no longer cause the default Grace Period to be reset incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue that would cause pending or incomplete BankPayments to not be verified (or returned) properly.
- Returned check event logs will properly record the TransactionID instead of previously recording the record ID.
- Updated IPPay Payments to correctly label API payments when they are posted.
- Corrected spelling when successfully switching a PaymentAccount to Automatic.
- Added webhook trigger for deleted payment account to activate from the Admin Portal.
- BankAccount icon will no longer display alongside the CreditCard widget when making a payment.
- Fixed CreditCard expiration validation attempts failing on certain Payment Gateways.
- Updating partial Unimus configurations no longer updates the entire category.
- Resolved issues that were preventing the merge / mass status bar from displaying as expected.
- Scheduling a network job is now limited to creating one job and will no longer create multiple jobs if submitted multiple times in a row.
- Hosts that are unset in Saisei are now set into the default rate plan instead of the delinquent plan (by default).
- Fixed several cases where Saisei customers would not be updated in Saisei.
- Updated equipment parent selection to only update the parent if it is an exact match.
- Updating infrastructure equipment will now properly update infrastructure leases as well.
- Updated a database timeout restriction that was causing issues with large backups > 30G.
- Updated our daily OUI build to generate values using the new file structure as expected.
- Increased session expiration time to previous default of 8 hours (up from 1 hour).